Nether's Spring Intramural Academy is now open for registration for all 2011 and 2012 intramural players looking to enter Nether travel next Fall.
The Academy’s training curriculum is designed to improve your player's:
- Technical ability including, ball control, short & long passing, dribbling, finishing
- Awareness of space during game situations
- Awareness of teammates & opposition during games
- Decision making, when to pass, when to dribble
- The sessions will focus on individual balls skills and will end each night with a scrimmage.
Season runs March 22 - May 10 with at least 6 sessions run during this 8 week period.
Training sessions will be held on Fridays
Boys 6-7 PM and Girls 5-6pm
Cost is $80