Ensure your child is registered for the area’s longest running, largest club—with improved training facilities & professional coaching!
Nether’s Intramural program provides players with fun, skill building & teamwork organized into age-appropriate divisions. Teams are led by licensed professional youth coaches with dedicated parent volunteers assisting. These coaches provide players with soccer fundamentals, sportsmanship & teamwork while also introducing your child to new friends & experiences.
- REGULAR REGISTRATION: $140 Intramural & Petites are $100
- LATE REGISTRATION: $165; Petite-$115.
- Registration is open to Boys & Girls ages 3-13 years old (as of 7/31/2018)
- Each player receives their own Nether jersey.
SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION
Fall season 2018 is Sept 10th through November 10th, providing weekly practice & Saturday morning games over a 9-week period. All activities take place at Wallingford area fields. Petites are one weekly practice only-no Saturday games
Spring season is March 19th (weather permitting) through mid-May, also with all activities take place at Wallingford area fields. Petites are one weekly practice only-no Saturday games
Practice schedules: Additional times may be added depending on number of kids in each division.
Petite Options: Mondays: 2:00-2:45pm or 5:00 - 5:45pm, Wednesday 5:00pm - 5:545pm
Papoose: Monday: Girls 5:30pm - 6:15pm; Boys 6:15pm - 7:30pm
Novice: Tuesday: Boys 5:30pm - 6:30pm; Girls 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Mini; Wednesday: Girls 5:30pm - 6:30pm; Boys 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Major: Thursday: 5:30pm - 6:30pm; 6:30pm - 7:30pm ( This time slot is for divisions with high numbers)
Game Schedule: Each division will play at the following time. Locations will be sent out when teams are formed.
Papoose: Boys 9am Girls 10am Smedley Park
Novice: 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm Smedley Park
Mini; Boys 9am, 10:30am, 11:45am Summit School --- Girls; 10:30am, 11:30am, 1230pm Smedley Park
Major: 10 am Hepford Park
- Our new format for intramurals will have everyone in the same age group practicing on the same night. With this change we have eliminated the car pool request within the program.
- Any requests (teammates, coach) - PLEASE KNOW, we do not meet these requests as we believe in changing teams each season and year to allow the players to have new experiences and to ensure a balance of new and existing players
- Read the helpful Intramural FAQ information we posted on our website here as it answers a lot of the questions you may have.
For any questions on intramural programming, please visit our website page indicated above or email our Intramural Director