Ensure your child is registered for the area’s longest running, largest club—with improved training facilities & professional coaching!
Nether’s Intramural program provides players with fun, skill building & teamwork organized into age-appropriate divisions. Teams are led by trained parent volunteer coaches partnered with licensed professional youth coaches. These coaches provide players with soccer fundamentals, sportsmanship & teamwork while also introducing your child to new friends & experiences.
- REGULAR REGISTRATION: 7/31 - 8/21. $110 Intramural & Petites are $85
- LATE REGISTRATION: 8/22 - 8/28. $125; Petite-$95. No coaching requests/carpools will be granted for late registration.
- Registration is open to Boys & Girls ages 3-13 years old (as of 7/31/2018)
- Each player receives their own Nether jersey.
SEASON SCHEDULE INFORMATION
Fall season is September 11 through early November 11, providing weekly practice & Saturday morning games over a 8-week period. All activities take place at Wallingford area fields. Petites are one weekly practice only-no Saturday games
Practice schedules (Subject to change!)
- Petite/First timers: Mon 2-3pm or 5-6pm or Wed 2-3pm or (FULL-5-6pm) @ Summit School. For 3-4 yr olds. Trainings are once weekly & no Saturday games. Indicate preference of time/day in registration comments
- Papoose - 4-5 yr olds. Practice once weekly on Mon or Wed's at 5 or 6pm at Summit School. Saturday AM games at Summit School and Smedley Park
- Mini (6-7 yr olds) & Novice (8-10 yr olds) - Trainings are once weekly on Tues or Thurs between 5 or 7pm @Smedley Park & Summit Schools, Saturday AM & early PM games @ Smedley Park
- Majors: 10-13 yr old Trainings are once weekly between 5 or 7pm @Hepford or Smedley Park with Saturday AM & early PM games @ Smedley Park
A couple helpful tips:
- For those registering during early registration, will be able to request a carpool by entering the family/player who they would like to carpool with into the online registration page that asks for your carpool information. Those registering during late registration will not be able to make any requests)
- Any other requests (teammates, coach) - PLEASE KNOW, we do not guarantee or look to meet these requests as we believe in changing teams each season and year to allow the players to have new experiences and to ensure a balance of new and existing players
- Read the helpful Intramural FAQ information we posted on our website here as it answers a lot of the questions you may have.
For any questions on intramural programming, please visit our website page indicated above or email our Intramural Director