Nether United 2008
The mission of Nether United 2008 is to prepare athletes for the next level of competition, through age appropriate training, a positive development environment, and maintaining a fun and enjoyable experience.
Team Calendar 2018
- Training Sessions- Once a week on Sundays at a local facility from mid January and ending mid March
- 2 x/week - Mondays and Wednesdays from mid March and ending mid May
- Competitions to include: Delco/Central Spring League, Nether’s Bob Urban Tournament on 3/31, additional tournaments to be determined
- Players are expected to attend 1 practice a week and all games
- 1 to 2 trainings, off until early August
- June and July-
- Coach Ryan O’Neill will host optional evening camps Monday-Thursdays in the Wallingford/Swarthmore area
- Practices 2x/week on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Competitions to include a local tournament
- 2x/week on Mondays and Wednesdays from September, ending mid-November
- Competitions to include: Delco/Central Spring League, Columbus Day tournament in Maryland or Virginia, and additional local tournaments to be determined
- Players are expected to attend all training sessions and competitions
The age group offers open, free training sessions to interested 2008 birth year players anytime throughout the year. Please email email@example.com for more information.